Thursday 5 August 2010

What I've Been Up To

As promised i said i would post about what I've been creating in the last few days, first I was making some sets of 'Colour You Own Cards' something I made when i did my last fair and they sold well. Basically all it is, is 2 cards with an image on each and a set of coloured markers, I love the idea and it's especially good for kids.
















After finishing them off after work most of my evening has been spent coming up with a Christmas card design that is simple to make yet looks good and is easy to reproduce over and over again. As you can see from the picture I think I've finally cracked it, the good thing is all I have to do is swap the image and the patterned paper out and I have a totally different card.






















That's all I have for now, I hope to get a few challenges done over the weekend between making Christmas cards that is.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment