Monday 30 August 2010

Hoppy Birthday

I've just spent the last 40 minutes before I head off to bed making a card that I get to enter into 4 challenges. The card is almost 95% digital with just the card base and the first 2 layers being from my regular stash.




















The rose garden and the rabbit were from a digital kit that I purchased from pcCrafter, they have some amazing collections of digital images and most come in both pre coloured and black and white. I decoupaged the roses to make them stand out but left the bunny flat as I thought it would be to much. The challenges I'm entering are below.

Donnas Den Of Craft - Challenge 6 - Lots of Layers
Alphabet Challenge Blog - R for Roses
The Sweet Stop - Sketch SSS71
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 67 - Park Inspiration

Happy Crafting

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. This is very cute, love that adorable bunny. Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable image! Thank you so much for entering my garden challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute - love your bunny! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really super card, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    p.s: Did you know we are looking for new DT memebrs at our sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image it works so well with the roses!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete