Friday 20 August 2010

Tags

I thought I would post before I go to bed and show what I have been working on while I am waiting for my card to arrive (I'm pretty sure it's going ti be Saturday before it's delivered). So I had some extra Christmas pudding embellishments that I had made up for my Christmas cards and I was wondering what to use them for when I realized they would make really cute tags.















I've also done an extra five of the other embellishments and will eventually put them in packs of 10 for the fair, the other good thing is that there will now be matching cards and tags. Tonight I filled a box with the first of my goodies for the fair, I also went through all of the cards I have made in the last year and picked out all the ones I really liked and they have gone into the box. As long as I counted it right there should be 121 but this will grow as I'll be entering more challenges and added them to the box before November.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment