Saturday 28 August 2010

The Sniffles

I knew I had a cold coming on Thursday and sitting in the office on Friday was horrid as my throat and chest hurt so much, now that's gone and my cold has gone up to my head and sinuses. I've spent most of today nursing a headache and blowing my nose every 5 seconds.

I did have a few periods today where I wasn't feeling so bad and I went into my craft room, unfortunately these didn't last long but I did put together a front cover to a cook book that I am making for the fair.




















Everything on the front is covered in a coat of Mod Podge as I think the texture helps to age it, I used a stamped image of Tanya Baking by Belles 'n Whistles coloured in Pro Markers. The main green backing paper was from K & Company's 'Roam' paper pad.

I'm hoping to go and get started on the back cover now, hopefully it won't take so long.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment