Sunday 8 August 2010

Slow Weekend

I've just finished my first and only challenge card of the weekend, I decided to take a break from making Christmas cards and entered the Sketch Saturday challenge. The card I made is going to be for my sisters birthday in October, that's if she doesn't read this.






















I used paper from 'Forever Friends - Party Time' and the cat is a decoupage image from the 'NitWit Collections - Mee Wow' sheet, as my sister loves cats I thought this was purrrfect!!!

I now have to get back to making Christmas cards, I have another 13 to do on the current Christmas Pudding design that I posted earlier in the week and then I'm onto the next.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Michelle, wow your sister sure will love this card you made. Fabulous colors sweetie, good luck and thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shell,

    This card is fantastic, I can't wait til my birthday so I can have it!!! x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete