Sunday 22 August 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge

As promised I'm back with a card to post, I made this a little earlier but have been asleep for the last couple of hours. Now I'm awake (barely) and thought I would post the card.

The card is being entered into the Sketch Saturday challenge, this week they have a really good sketch which really made me think about layout.


















The card colours are all based around the image which was actually part of a prize from a Sketch Saturday challenge that I won back in July. The image is by Melissa Jenkins and is available through Whimsy Designs. I coloured the image in Pro Markers keeping the colours simple and then mirrored these colours in the papers. I also used the rose design in the center of the teacup and decoupaged it a few times to make the cute rose embellishments.

I wish I could say I'm off to make more cards, but I think I'm going to get another 40 winks.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, this is adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete