Sunday 22 August 2010

Up All Night

As I forgot to post last night I thought I would post now before I head off to bed for a few hours sleep. I spent most of yesterday making Christmas cards, as my card turned up on Friday. Last night when I should have been crafting and entering a few challenges I spent the night putting some stuff on eBay as they have a free listing weekend I thought I would make the most of it.

I finally finished that up at around 3am and then instead of gettitng into bed I watched a couple of documentaries and then caught up on the X Factor, much as it pains me to admit that. I only really watch the auditions because they are so funny.

Unfortunately I don't have a card to post just yet but will be back later with a couple of challenge cards.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment