Sunday 1 August 2010

Hot And Spicy

I've finally got the chance to post today, had to wait for the hubby to wake up (As he's currently on night shift) and also had to have a card to post about. I only managed 2 cards today but the way I see it that's 2 more than yesterday. The first card I am posting about is being entered into 4 challenges which are listed below.

Sketch Saturday - Week 114 Sketch
Charisma Cardz - Challenge 30 Something with a tail
Colour Create - Challenge 50 Hot pink, Warm Orange and Saffron
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Hot and spicey colours

















The card fits all 4 challenges, as I already had the layout sorted all I had to do was make sure all the colours fitted and choose an image with a tail. I chose a cute dog stamp that I received free with a copy of 'Craft Stamper' magazine. I love this magazine as it's packed full of inspiration and you always get a free stamp to add to your collection. I coloured the image with Pro Markers and then went through my stash to find papers in hot and spicy colours.

Onward to my second post of the day

Happy Crafting

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the image and the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and wonderful colours!
    Thank you for bringing a bit of summer sun over to C.R.A.F.T this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Michelle, just like last weeks card, please stop by the blog and scroll down a little ;)
    Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your image Michelle, the colouring is beautiful and these papers are perfect for the Colour Create Challenge. Thanks for joining us this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete