Sunday 1 August 2010

Patterns

My second post of the day and my second challenge card, I have to be quick as the hubby is getting ready for work and I want to walk to town with him. I am entering my card into the One Stop Craft Challenge Blog, the challenge this week is patterns.

















I went with a simple design using a striped backing paper from a Forever Friends - Just For Him' paper pack. The stamps came from the Papermania - Doodles set. I coloured the larger image with Pro Markers and then punched 8 small circles using my wizard. into each circle I stamped a smaller flower and placed these around the main image rather like a clock face.

He's almost done so I better run.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Michelle, the colors are glorious! Love those purples and blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Michelle, lovely and bright. Thank you for joining us this week over at Once Stop Craft Challenge.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Michelle I love the CAS style always looks so elegant and classy beautiful colours thank you for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, I love the layout. Thanks for joining us at OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fab card, and a great colour scheme. Thanks for joining OSCC this week. I hope you join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love the colors and the patterns are FUNTASTIC! Thanks for playing at OSCC.

    ReplyDelete