Tuesday 17 August 2010

Out Of Card

I've been busy making Christmas cards for the last few evenings so haven't had anything really new to post, then last night I ran out of 240gsm card. I spent the whole of my lunch trying to find more in town and would you believe that there was not one place that had any. I've ordered some of eBay now but it's going to be the weekend before it arrives, guess that means a few days off from making cards which means challenge cards and more posts.
















I started as I mean to go on today and made a card to enter into the Cards For Men Blog Challenge, the challenge this week is to make a card with decoupage on it and for it to be for a man/boy. I decided to go for a boys card and used a pirate decoupage sheet, not exactly sure who made the sheet and the paper is scraps. I had some pastel glitter paper which I used for a sand effect which I thought looked really fun.


As for me I've off to bed now, early start tomorrow.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, fabulous card, love your image hes looks as though hes having fun. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card for a boy Michelle, I love the decoupage you've used and the papers are perfect. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your glitter paper! Great boy's card. Thanks for playing along with our decoupage challenge at Cards for Men.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete