Thursday 12 August 2010

Shaped Cards

It's almost Friday, about 3 minutes to go and I guess that I should be heading for bed as I have to work tomorrow. Before I go I thought I would post a card I made yesterday, as I wasn't sleeping that well I decided to try something different and got my Craft Robo out and made the card below.





















It took a while to get the pattern looking right but it cut really easily, I grabbed the nearest patterned paper to then cut the letters out and finished off the center of the flowers with brads. I do like the card but aren surte if I would go to all the effort again especially when I'm thinking of selling my Robo.

I hope to have some more photo's tomorrow night of something I've been working on since I got home today, also I have a busy weekend of crafting planned and I may even get to fit some challenge participation in.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card Michelle. It's really unique the way you have done it.

    ReplyDelete