Wednesday 4 August 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I can't believe it's Wednesday night and I havent posted since Sunday, that's just terrible of me. I've been late out of the office every day this week and not sleeping very well so I am feeling pretty tired. On top of all that I still have to make my dad's birthday card before I go to bed as I need to get it in the post tomorrow.

If that wasn't enough I finally bit the bullet and decided to have a stall at one of my local Christmas craft fairs, it's not my first fair so I'm not totally in the dark but with less than 4 months to go I'm really up against it. I've spent yesterday and this evening so far working on something for the fair and hopefully one I have finished them tomorrow I will post a picture.

That's it for the post tonight though, still have lots to do.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment