Tuesday 20 July 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge Card

I've been really busy today in my craft room and have managed 4 new cards, I know it doesn't sound a lot but I like to take my time and make sure I am completely happy before I commit to using glue. My first post is for the Sketch Saturday blog, I really enjoyed making this as it has lots of layers.























I used a stamp from 'The Greetings Farm, Miss Anya - Dressy' and coloured with Pro Markers. The paper is from my stash but I couldn't locate a makers name, I am also getting to grips with my Wizard and used my new circle dies to cut out a couple of the flowers from the paper and used gems in the center to add a little bling.

My only concern is that I used the same paper for all 3 layers and all of the other cards I have seen for this challenge have 3 different styles/colours of paper, I'm not confident enough with combining lots of different colours but I did emphasize the layers by inking the edges of each piece.

Hope everyone likes it, better get on with my next post.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, this is lovely :)
    The papers are beautiful, you don't need to use 3 different papers (unless you want to)
    the reason why they are different colours in the sketch is to show that 3 different pieces of paper are used, not neccessarily 3 different colours or brands used.
    Hope i've explained that right and not confused you!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete