Tuesday 13 July 2010

Dragonflies

I was looking though the many packs of pre made embellishments I have laying around in my craft room last night, I seem to have collected loads and loads over the last few years but never seem to use them. I would love to make it my mission to make one card a night and use at least 1 of these embellishments so i set to work last night with the below creation. So that's 1 down only around 699 to go...lol.


















I spent the rest of last night looking around some of the blogs that I follow and found the perfect challenge to enter this card into, the challenge is called 'Things With Wings' and is on the Sweet Stamping Challenge Blog. The rules do call for a stamped image somewhere on the card and even though it's not obvious straight away I did add in the white flourish and flowers to the bottom left corner as I thought there was to much blue and purple, I liked the effect and I may have to start using more white ink.

I was hoping to get into my craft room tonight but I still have to do dinner yet, although I may just do a pasta bake as it will mean I'm not chained to the oven. OK so off I go to the kitchen.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. oh this dragonfly is beautiful..great idea to use your embellies lol..

    Thanks for playing with the sweet stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful design and gorgeous colours. That embellishment usage idea is just perfect, fabulous! lol
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete