Tuesday 27 July 2010

Guess The Paper

After enjoying making my last cupcake card that I made on Sunday I decided to make another tonight. Again I used a die cut cupcake from Dovecraft's 'Piece of Cake - Decoupage Pad', I'm not sure why but the cupcake reminded me of a Christmas pudding.

















The paper I used is a mystery as I aren't sure who it's made by I vaguely remember buying it in a kit with some other double sided papers and I thought it may be 'Papermania' but I could be wrong as I googled it and didn't come up with anything. The background paper and the scallop are from the same sheet but are on opposite sides of the 12x12 and when I say paper it's more like thin card.

I loved the way that you can just see the bits of writing on the scalloped shaped paper, just by accident you can just see the words 'The first bite of stra..' which is very apt although I am guessing that it's a cherry on top of the cake and not a strawberry but I'm all for happy co-incidences.

That's it for tonight, if anyone knows who made the paper then please put me out of my misery and leave a comment telling me.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment