Saturday 24 July 2010

2 Challenges in 1 card

It took a while to get some inspiration going today and I have only managed 1 card, I am however entering it into 2 different challenges.

1, Sketch Saturday
2, Alphabet Challenge

Both challenges gave me the final inspiration, Sketch Saturday as the name suggests gave me the layout (A Sketch) for the card and the Alphabet Challenge blog gave me the theme (M is for Men).

















For the card I used a stamp from Stamp-IT, a company I haven't seen much of until I happened upon this cool looking scooter at my local craft shop and decided to add it to my collection. I coloured it with Pro Markers and found some scraps of paper with a brown and blue color. I used part of a circle nestability die to cut a circle into the bottom left of the main background, this kind of reminds of the shape of a wheel trim.

Have to go as hubby has dinner waiting.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely darling....love that scooter and the colors you chose!! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card - i used to have a scooter that colour a long long time ago :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i should have also said thank you for joining in the alphabet challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great man's card Michelle! Fab scooter! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. neat card - very cool scooter

    ReplyDelete