Tuesday 6 July 2010

My New Toy

I know I've been lapsed in posting in over a week, things have been hectic here and most of my free time has been used up crafting. So first things first below are 2 cards I made at the weekend.















Both cards feature stamps from BuzzCraft Fairy Doodles and are coloured with Pro Markers.


So onwards with the news, I finally talked my husband into letting me get my birthday present early and I had my Spellbinders Wizard delivered yesterday along with a couple of extra dies. I played on it all last night and I wish I had brought one ages ago, it's really easy and fun. I'm now contemplating selling my Craft Robo and using the cash to buy some more dies.

With the weekend coming up (and yeah I know we aren't even half way through the week yet) I am going to have more time to do more crafting, although my time will be taken up getting some cards done for my FIL's shop, I will post some pics of what I am making, I also need to concentrate on Christmas pretty soon.

Happy Crafting


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment