Tuesday 20 July 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge Card

This is my second post and my second challenge card, this time it is for the Cute Card Thursday blog, the challenge is called 'Get A Head Start' and is all about Christmas. I dug around in my stash earlier and found the box I keep anything Christmas related in (I find it easy to put it all together as generally you only need it once a year and it's a pain to try and find everything when it's spread all over my shelves), once I found it I started having a look at what I had left over from last year.

I have to admit there was quite a bit but then again i did go a little mad on buying Christmas craft stuff last December and also in the January sales. I thought I would try and do something different and found one of the oldest things i had in the box which was a die cut sheet with 2 Christmas images on it and some sentiments. Both images were big and I didn't really like them and then i got the idea of using part of the best image (which was a robin) so I ran it through my wizard. You can see the completed card below.



















All the items I used are all scraps and it feels good to know that i have finally found a use for something that has been laying in a box for a few years, it does feel strange that there was not a stamp in sight for this card, I made up for it later in the day though.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment