Tuesday 20 July 2010

Just For Fun

My last post of the evening and my last 2 cards of the day are below. I didn't make them for a challenge but just for fun. I'll keep the post short as it is the 3rd one today plus I have a couple of things to do before I head for bed.

The first card is my favourite, I kept the colours really simple mainly using pink. The paper is by K & Co and is from there Hopscotch Girl collection. The stamp is from Hero Arts - Happy Birthday Cupcakes set. I coloured the image with Pro Markers and cut it into a circle using my wizard. I then stitched a border around the circle with some thread, it's the first time I've ever used real stitching on my cards and I do like the added detail.

















My second card is a little more manly in it's colours, it took me a while to find paper that I was happy with and searched through all of my paper stacks, strangely enough the paper I found came from a Die Cuts With A View - Travel Stack which has nothing to do with the image I used but overall the colours worked. The stamp used was from DoCrafts - Daisy and Dandelion, I coloured the image with pro markers and also used 4 buttons in the shape of bones in each corner of the card to add another element of detail.

















So that's it for tonight, i may have more tomorrow if I have any energy after work.

Happy crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment