Tuesday 9 November 2010

The wrong type of card

Just a quick post before I run out the door to go to work, I brought some lovely Christmas digi stamps from a site called Pollycraft on Sunday and I was having a play with them last night. I managed to color two of them images in (pictured below) but I noticed the pro marker in spread a bit, it's not that noticeable until you look really closely. I've never had that happen to me before and the only thing I can think is that I'm using a different card stock.

Unfortunately there are 4 shops in town that I have brought card from in the past, 1 of them I can rule out as it's what I used last night. Today I have the mission to go and buy card from each shop and then test them all tonight. Even with the slight spreading of the colours I do like how they turned out.
















Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment