Sunday 7 November 2010

On A Roll

This is the second post of the day and as I said earlier I have another card to share that I'm entering into another 2 challenges. I've decided to take a break for the rest of the afternoon and relax a little, plus I have a mound of washing up to do after lunch.

I managed to use up some old bits and pieces I've had laying around for the last few Christmases on this card, the image itself is probably 4 years old and the vellum paper around 2 years. A couple of weeks ago I thought I was going to run out of Christmas stuff so I went through my whole stash and pulled out everything and I had a lot more than I thought, some I forgot I had.
















The 2 challenges I am entering the card into are -

Cute Card Thursday - Gently Does It!
Alphabet Challenge Blog - B For Birds

So now I am off to enjoy a nice relaxing evening,

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment