Sunday 14 November 2010

It's Challenge Time

I've spent the weekend working on Christmas cards again!!! I have managed to find 5 challenges to enter though which is well worth it.




















The image for my first card is from Pollycraft they have some gorgeous digi stamps and last week I just had to treat myself to some, I coloured this cute bear in using Pro Markers and as I didn't have card stock or paper in just the right shade of green to match the Pro Marker color I used the pro marker on some scrap card and also around my scalloped circle. The challenges I am entering this card into are below,

Sketch Saturday - Week #129 - Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 138 - Anything Goes!
Stamp Something - DIGI DAY

Now it's onto my next post.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Michelle. Love the sketch and super cute image!

    Thank you so much for playing along at stamp something. Hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Michelle, love your card wow...fabulous colors and pretty image. Thanks for joining us with Sketch Saturday, Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete