Wednesday 24 November 2010

Just In Time

It's been 10 days since I posted last and I've been extremely busy, I have 5 more Christmas cards too make to hit my total and would love to get them done before I go to bed tonight. I was just taking some time out and catching up on some blogs when I realized that I hadn't submitted my entry for the Cute Card Thursday blog challenge. I've had the card made since Saturday and thought I would get it in before the challenge closes.


















The card was made using the sketch on the blog and I chose an image from Pollycraft which I colored with Pro Markers. I also used stickles on the wings and white glitter on the hat and snowballs to give added sparkle.

I have 1 more post to go and then I'd better get back to it.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. Kim

    ReplyDelete