Sunday 7 November 2010

My First Easel Card

I know that I've gone into blog posting overdrive today as it's my 3rd post of the day but I couldn't help but share my very first easel card. I've seen lots of lovely looking easel cards and I always thought they were complicated to make but as I was looking over some videos on You Tube I came across a few tutorials and decided it was about time I knew how to make them.

I was so surprised when the tutorials made it look really easy and I just had to go into my craft room and give one a go myself. It's not the finished article as I still need to add some more decoration to it but I wanted to share it anyway.






















That's it for me tonight, I'm off for a shower and am going to settle down and get an early night.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment