Saturday 6 November 2010

Finally some cards

I've just found a spare couple of minutes before I head back upstairs to my craft room to make more Christmas cards, so I thought I would use the opportunity to post a couple of pictures of a couple of cards I made that I remembered to photograph.

I know I have been rather lapsed over the last month at posting and entering challenges and I do feel really guilty about it but give me another 3 weeks and I should have more time on my hands.






























After doing the maths this morning I've calculated that I've now made 255 Christmas cards, it sounds a lot but 180 of them are 18 sets of 10 cards, the rest are single's in various sizes. I would love to get that figure up to 300 so I have another 45 cards to go and 3 weeks to do it. As well as the cards I still have mini books to make so you can see why I've not had a lot of time.

Back to making cards now.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment