Thursday 16 September 2010

Tweet and a Flutter!!!

Back for my third post of today, my second of tonight, I have another challenge card which I am entering into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog. The theme this week is birds or butterflies.

















I wanted to keep my card simple and chose my favourite color scheme of pink and brown. I started with a die cut bird from my Spellbinder Wizard in pink and worked my design around that. You can't tell from the photo but the scalloped circle is raised off the card so it looks like the bird is set back within the card. This is one of the few cards I make where I haven't used a stamped image which is strange for me as I love to stamp.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card, the bird is so tweet! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete