Wednesday 29 September 2010

Stress Relief !!!

I've had such a stressful day at work so I was so happy to get home relax and make some cards, I have managed to make 2 tonight and after this I am heading back to my craft room to make more. I've been concentrating on making my sets of Christmas cards which is getting a little monotonous so I decided to have a change tonight.

Staying on the Christmas theme I've been working on using up of my Forever Friends decoupage that I have accumulated over the last 2 years, for reason I've ended up with 4 packs just Christmas related so I'm going to use it all up to make some space for new things.





















Both cards are brown Kraft cards which I have to get more of because I really love the look of them, I used papers from the Forever Friends Christmas paper pack and just kept is as simple as possible. Hopefully I'll have another 2 to post later before I head to bed.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment