Thursday 23 September 2010

New Christmas Cards

I thought I would grab 5 minutes quickly to post as it's been a week since I last did. I've only left my craft room to sleep in the last 7 days and I still have so much to do in the next 8 or so weeks before the fair. I made a set of lovely Christmas cards yesterday which I'm really happy with, the picture below doesn't do them justice.

















Each card measures around 9cm square and has a different Christmas image which has been hand coloured by me using Pro Markers and decoupaged into 3 layers. I put a lot of work into them and now have to repeat it as I would like a few sets to sell.

As it's Thursday in the morning I think I'm going to take some time out and try and enter at least 1 challenge, right now I'm off to bed.

Happy crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment