Sunday 26 September 2010

Back To Work

It's Sunday evening and I'm back to work tomorrow, it doesn't seem 5 minutes ago since I started my 2 week holiday. I'm trying not to think about the fact that I have no holiday left now until next year as it makes me feel really sad.

I've been so busy in the last 2 weeks, firstly with sorting the house and doing some redecorating with the hubby and secondly trying desperately to make cards for the fair. I still have tons to do and am going to have to fit it in after work and the weekends. I know in my last post I said I was going to hopefully enter a challenge, well that never happened.

I do however have a picture of a card I made tonight for my brother in laws son, Ben who is 13 next week. I'm not that great with boys/mens cards but I found a cute stamp set at my local craft shop yesterday with a football theme and knew that it would be perfect. The set was made by Stamp-IT and has 3 images and 2 sentiments on the sheet. The backing paper I used was from a Forever Friends paper pad and I used red card for the layering as Ben is a Liverpool FC supporter. I used Pro Markers to color the image in and a glitter gel pen for the stars.

















So now I have my post done I'm heading to bed, I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long day, especially since I'm working right through until 6pm.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment