Friday 10 September 2010

My Birthday Cupcakes

I was hoping to do some cards tonight but instead I spent the whole evening baking, I've not long finished up and thought that I would share some pictures of my efforts.

And what has all the effort been for.....well it's my birthday today (Friday) and It's customary to take cakes into the office (Personally I think other people should buy me cakes but I can't argue with tradition)












In all I baked 60 cup cakes but I only decorated around 50 of them. unfortunately trying to bake when you can only half focus you end up with a few over cooked cakes, and no I wasn't enjoying a birthday drink, the frames on my glasses broke. The ones above I am taking to work and the rest are for the hubby to take to his work.















Fingers crossed I can get my glasses fixed before I start work so when i get home I can see to make some cards.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. First of all: Happy birthday, but I have to admit that I thought these wonderful cupcakes were the present for someone else her or his birthday and not for work. But I know the tradition and never got it. Your cupcakes are almost toooo beautiful to be eaten!!! I hope you've got a few more for your own birthday party ;)

    Greets and have a nice birthday...

    ReplyDelete