Thursday 16 September 2010

Colours of Autumn

The first challenge card I have made tonight is for the Colors Of Autumn challenge over at Allsorts Challenge Blog. I took my inspiration from my back garden which is looking rather bare at the moment, although I still have leaves on the tree's which are green it won't be long now before I have a carpet of brown and red on the ground.

















I used a stamp from C.C. Designs, it hasn't got a lot to do with autumn I know but I started coloring the image in weeks ago but only got as far as her hair. I was going through a faze of using burnt orange and coral colours which I thought was perfect. The flower is a Spellbinders die which pieces together, before I took the pieces out I inked it in brown.

Onto my second post.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    What a great card and such a sweetie of an image.

    Thank you for joining in my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, the image is soo cute and looks fab in these colours against the autumn papers

    thanks for joining in with our autumn challenge @ Allsorts this week

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete