Sunday 20 March 2011

Under The Weather...

I've been feeling under the weather since Friday and it's meant I haven't done as much crafting as I would have liked, I spent most of Saturday sleeping which is probably why I am still awake now. I did manage 1 card tonight which I get to enter into 2 challenges so the night hasn't been a total waste.



















I used a digi stamp in my collection (not entirely sure where it came from) which I coloured with pro markers, the background paper is from 'My Mind's Eye - Bloom & Grow' collection. To fit in with the challenges I found a lovely butterfly quote for the ABC Challenge Blogs 'Q is for Quote' challenge and added some gems for the One Stop Craft Challenge Blogs 'Diamonds are a girls best friend' challenge.

After posting this I'm going to settle down for the night, I was hoping to go out tomorrow and treat myself to some nice crafting goodies.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment