Thursday 17 March 2011

Blog Silence

Well you've all heard of radio silence but I've been blog silent for some time now. My last post was just before the Craft Fair that I did which didn't go as well as I hoped and after the disappointment I decided to take time out for a while.

I promised my husband to cut my spending and clear out some of my stash which I have done, I even managed to get some money back by selling some stuff off on ebay. On Monday I realized that I really missed making cards, I am still scrapbooking but it's not the same. The one thing I missed the most was my blog and the fun of entering blog challenges so I've decided to make a come back and start posting again...oh and also making cards.

To keep it simple I'm only making cards for challenges and not doing any more fairs, it keeps the stress levels down and means I'm not in my craft room each and every night and it's going to be enjoyable again, after all that why I starting card making in the first place.

I think I got so wrapped up in trying to justify spending money on my hobby that it stopped being a hobby and stared being hard work, and I'm sure that there are people that can relate to that.

I don't have a card to show yet but I hope to have another post tonight and a card to show off.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment