Monday 21 March 2011

Long Day....!!!

I made it through the day at work even though I felt awful, hopefully an early night will help me feel more human tomorrow. I haven't managed any cards tonight but I do have one that I finished last night to show you.



















I am entering the card into 2 challenges which are below. I used a stamp from C.C Designs which I coloured with Pro Markers. The border running horizontally is from a K & Company Adhesive border pack but I turned it around to it was white and added lilac blink in the middle of the X's. I thought this gave better contrast as most of the card is in the same color, the border running vertically is 4 strands of wool with a K & Company layers accents flower in the center.

Challenge 1

Stamp Something - Something Sweet

Challenge 2

Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge
- Challenge 32 A Sketch


Now I am off to have a rest and spend some time with the hubby.

Happy crafting


Michelle

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love purple and your colours are matching so well. Hope you feel better today :(

    X Stefanie

    ReplyDelete