Friday 18 March 2011

First Challenge Of The Year

I said I would have a card to post and I do, after this it's straight off to bed as I have work tomorrow. The car in being entered into the 'Birthday Creations With Lots Of Peals' challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts blog.






















I chose a Miss Anya image from 'The Greetings Farm' which I coloured with Pro Markers, as the challenge called for pearls I used to flat backed pearls around the scallops of the main image and also in the corners. For the first time ever I used roses on my card and I'm really liking the look, that normally means you will be seeing a lot more flowers.

Overall I'm pleased with my first creation of the year and am looking forward to making more.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. what a pretty cute card Michelle...I love the colours...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete