Saturday 19 June 2010

A finished card

I went back to work in my craft room and finished a card that I started this morning, I decided to use a stamp from Inkadinkado in there 'Patterned Pets' stamp set, the patterned paper is from GCD Studio's and is from the 'Sophisticated Frost' collection. It's not normally my style as I usually go with brighter colours and this looks rather classic but I just adored it.

I have decided to enter it into a challenge on a blog that I read, details can be found here , wish me luck and enter yourself there is a really great prize.

























Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Michelle. Love that stamp.

    Thanks for joining us over at Donna's Den of Crafts and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Michelle, love the LO & the papers you've used :)

    Thanks for joining our first challenge at Donna's Den & Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean & Simple...love it!!!!!! Thank you for joining us at Donna's Den XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, this is a gorgeous, striking card. Love the clean, fresh lines. Thanks for playing at Donna's Den. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card the paper you have used is fab. Thanks for joining us at Donna's Den & good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love your layout. Wonderful colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Donna's Den of Crafts. Good luck on the challenge

    ReplyDelete