Sunday 27 June 2010

Do I need a Wizard

Well firstly I should say that my Pro Markers turned up yesterday so I spent most of the day stamping and colouring, it's nice to have more colour choices now. Secondly I have been thinking recently about investing in a Wizard but I haven't totally made up my mind.

I have a Craft Robo already which is great but it's noisy and I can't have it set up full time, every time I want to use it I have to bring it into the bedroom as that's where the computer is. This means that there is around 5 days out of every 10 that I can't use it as my husband works night shift and the noise would just wake him up.

Not to complain to much about the Robo as it has it's good points but it took me ages to find a scalloped circle shape that cut smoothly and the only way to make these in advance is to cut them on white card and then ink them to the colour I need them. I guess that I could buy hand held punches for the scalloped shapes but they don't give the range is sizes and shapes that the Wizard would.

I think I need some help to figure out what everyone else uses although I have kind of settled on the Wizard i just need a final push. As it's my birthday in September I was thinking of trying to get it for then, although I may have it earlier if I can talk my husband into it.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you use, or think is best.


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment