Monday 21 June 2010

Another Challenge Card

I think I'm on a roll today as this afternoon I've been working on another card for a challenge over at the Stamp Something Challenge Blog. The challenge is to make a card with images / colours of summer. As you can see from my entry I used a stamped image of Miss Anya from 'The Greeting Farm - Rain Snow Shine' collection which is adorable. I must confess that I don't have the stamp set, the image was given to me in a swap and all I had to do was colour it with Pro Markers. After finding out how easy it was to work with, the stamp set along with others from The Greeting Farm have gone on my birthday list.





















I chose a bright colorful paper from 'My Minds Eye - Bloom & Grow' collection, I just love this paper and it's been sitting in my craft room for ages as I felt like it was to good to use, I bit the bullet today and I'm really glad.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Adorable summery birthday card! Fun papers and great image! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete