Sunday 3 October 2010

Running out of......Glue!!!!

As the title of this post suggests I ran out of glue today, right before I was going to concentrate on doing a couple of challenge cards my glue stick came to the end and wouldn't you know it I hadn't got another. With it being 4pm on a Sunday there was nowhere open to buy another so I've had an easy night tonight and watched a couple of films instead, before I head off to bed I thought I should at least post the things I have made before I ran out.





























Hopefully I haven't got many more Forever Friends Christmas cards to make now, my pile of decoupage is slowly going down, plus I am running out of ideas for designs. After these were finished I started work on a mini book as I need some for the fair.

I'll post about the mini book separately as this is going to get very long

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment