Thursday 7 October 2010

Make Your Own - Challenge

I finally managed to get a challenge card made tonight for the Cute Card Thursday Blog, the challenge this week is to make your own embellishments and not use shop bought ones. As I am concentrating on Christmas cards at the moment I decided to make it Christmas themed and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
















If I can manage to give all my challenge cards a Christmas theme it might just mean I can actually enter some challenges over the next few weeks and still be working on cards for the fair. Today's card is a couple of really cute decoupaged penguins, the image was from the pcCrafter site. I have to hold my hands up though and admit that the coloring isn't my own, images come in both color and black and white and I printed the image over a year ago before I discovered Pro Markers.

For the hand made embellishment I used my Wizard and my new snowflake dies which I brought last week, I cut the snowflakes using a pale blue vellum and held them together with a white brad.

As it's now getting late I'm going to head off to bed.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love the snowflake, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and romantic card.

    ReplyDelete