Monday 4 October 2010

Mini Book

As I said in my last post I made a mini book today, I've made some before but could never find a really easy way to do them that I was happy with until now. I used an A5 envelope and sealed it and then cut it in half to make the pages, I did this to 4 envelopes but put a half of 1 aside for my next book. I fitted a piece of thin chipboard into the pockets of 2 envelopes and then covered them and the 5 half envelopes I inked the edges of and then covered them with paper. After punching 3 holes down one side straight through the covers and pages I used eyelets in each hole as I wanted the mini book to be sturdy and last.

































Luckily my spacing was pretty much spot on and the O rings went on really easily. I also made 5 tags to fit into the envelope pockets with a tab on each one so you can pull it out easier. I'm really pleased how it came out and am going to make a few more using different colours just as soon as I get more glue.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment