Saturday 19 May 2012

Where does the day go

I've just realised the time and can't figure out where the hours between 8am and now have gone.  Guess I should have turned the TV off sooner than I did.  At least I've managed to get a card done now, first one of the year.



I made the card to enter into a couple of challenges which I have listed below.  The monster is a digi stamp from PollyCraft which I coloured with Pro Markers, I made a small pocket behind where I have a birthday message hidden.

The challenges are :

ABC Challenge Blog, this weeks challengeis to add a pocket onto your card.
ChallCraft Ann's enge Blog, there current challenge is to add a hidden message on your card.

I thought both challenges interlinked with each other perfectly.  Now I'm going back to make another card before the hubby gets home.

Happy Crafting

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. You have made a lovely card which fits our challenge well. That monster is sooooooo cute. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Michelle, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's and I hope we'll see you again soon.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete